Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Vaccinations: We administer important vaccines appropriate to your pet's lifestyle.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern, digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Ultrasonography: We offer abdominal ultrasound as a valuable diagnostic tool to identify many internal abnormalities. Ultrasound also aids in collecting minimally invasive tissue and fluid samples from the abdomen.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as referral to cardiology specialists.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- International and Domestic Paperwork: We have both international and domestic health certificates for travel. Our doctors are certified to sign off on important travel documents that your pet will need when traveling.
- Permanent identification: We offer USA and international microchip identification.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, supplements, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets by Royal Canin, Hill's and Purina.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance, performance and specific health concerns.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression. We can also recommend local dog trainers and veterinary behaviorists if additional assistance is needed.
- Referral: We offer referrals to local specialists (dermatology, cardiology, neurology, opthalmology, internal medicine) who help us with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Bathing: Routine and therapeutic bathing services are available.
- Emergency Care: We see all emergencies during regular business hours. Please call our main telephone number or see the "Emergencies" page for instructions regarding after-hour emergencies.